Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cindy Leek - Guest Designer

 Can you believe it is already the 21st of July?!
Where has this month went??
This week we have
Cindy Leek
a fabulous card designer with us to share her creativity as our Guest Desinger!
She has done a fabulous job!
But first let's get to know her....

 "I work on my paper crafting full time.  I worked over 20 years as a Geriatric Social Worker and Nursing Home Administrator.  While I loved doing it, I finally realized that it was time for a second career.  I teach paper crafting at several big box craft stores and I also teach and hold crops in both my home and my studio.   Nothing makes me happier than seeing the smiles on the faces of my students when they have created something special."
You can find more of her fabulous work at  www.paperspadsandpictures.blogspot.com

Now look at these gorgeous cards using Peace Fairy


Aren't these awesome!!

Thanks so much Cindy for being our guest designer this week!
There is still time to play along with this week's 
"Inspired by a Song" Challenge.
Make sure you use a MPS image.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Cindy! Thank you for being our guest designer this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cindy! I LOVE everything about both cards! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy! These are both fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, your Peace Fairy cards are gorgeous! Thank you for being our Guest Designer, it's great getting to know you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, thank you for being our guest designer this week, your Peace Fairy cards are just lovely! How great that you are following your passion for crafting and doing what you love!
    Thank you Shelley for another Thursday post!

    ReplyDelete