Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MPS TUESDAY FREEBIE AND 50% OFF SALE!

Happy Freebie Day everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day yesterday. I am having a 50% OFF SALE thru MIDNIGHT TONIGHT PST AT MY ETSY SHOP (no codes needed, I will refund the sale price to your account after your purchase is completed) Happy Shopping!

I thought you guys could use a Father's Day quote this week. I fell in love with this quote and actually got a little teary-eyed when I read it. My Dad has been gone since 1994 but I still miss him.

I remember when I was little, I would hide behind the wall when my Dad came home from work and then jump out and surprise him and he always got such a kick out of that (I did too:)) So this quote made me remember such a wonderful memory with my Dad.

I would love to hear your "Dad" stories, too, feel free to share! I hope you enjoy your image this week:)

Hugs,

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful sentiment, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this sentiment. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Michelle. This is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 16 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete