Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MPS 50% OFF SALE AND LOVE IS PATIENT LOVE IS KIND FREEBIE

THIS FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED

 I thought you'd like a pretty Love image since Valentines Day is right around the corner. 

This is one of my favorite bible verses and will make such a pretty sentiment for Valentines Day or wedding cards, dont you think?

"HAPPY EASTER, HAPPY SPRING" DIGI STAMP SET
NOW AVAILABLE!


I've just added a new digital stamp set to my Etsy shop called, "HAPPY EASTER, HAPPY SPRING" I think this is a really fun set for Easter, for a Springtime birthday or for any bunny and butterfly lover!



For all your digital stamping needs please visit MY ETSY SHOP OR to purchase any of my digital stamps and DOWNLOAD them with NO WAITING you can now purchase them HERE at SPARKLE N SPRINKLE!




6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I just love the Easter set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sentiment, thank you bunches and bunches hugs,Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the sentiment--it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sentiment for Valentine's Day or so many other occassions. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I also love the new stamp set you just released. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable new Easter set. Thank you so much for the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete