Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MPS TUESDAY FREEBIE - MOM WORD STAMP

Happy Freebie Day! I am still in Mother's Day mode this week but I'm sure you guys dont mind:)

I thought you'd like a cute stamp to add to some of your last minute Mother's Day cards for your Mom's with lots of love from me!

I'm so excited about Mother's Day, my brother is flying in from Atlanta so we will definately be having a fun filled weekend! Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mom's!

Now, MPS digital stamps are downloadable after your purchase! Check out my Etsy shop HERE!

A MOTHER'S LOVE

There is still time to order your "Mother's Love"  Rubber Stamp set at Sparkle N Sprinkle, it is Available HERE and there are lots of other "rubber stamp candy" there as well that are ON SALE NOW!

And all my digital stamps are available for purchase at Sparkle N Sprinkle with no waiting, you can download them right after your purchase!


4 comments: