Sunday, August 22, 2010

Introducing Willow The Autumn Fairy!

I'd like to introduce you to Willow The Autumn Fairy!
She's the newest release by Michelle Perkett Studio and you can find her at Michelle's Etsy store here!

There's only about 24 hours before the end of our "Anything Goes With A Michelle Perkett Studio Image" challenge, be sure to submit your entry you could be the lucky winner of a $10.00 shopping spree at Michelle's Esty store!  

See you Monday after 5:00 PM MST!  I'll be announcing the lucky winner!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jan! She is a beauty. Would be awesome to give her some colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she's gorgeous; I'm heading over to get her right now........

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Michelle you've done it again - Willow is sooooooo beautiful, I love her :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful - I can imagine glitter on her wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is stunning! Now I HOPE that I win, so I can buy here and a few more too!

    Thanks for sharing Willow....she is truly gorgeous!! :)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I love her!!!! What a stunning Fairy you made!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments about Willow!:)

    ReplyDelete