Friday, August 5, 2011

Barbara Maynard - Guest Designer

Sorry I am late with this post! I thought I had already scheduled it!

We are excited to have
Barbara Maynard
as this week's Guest Designer.

Here is a little about Barbara...

I live in Kent, UK and have been married to Ian for 13 years in September. We have two boys, Joe 11 and James 7, who tend to be the main focus of my photography and scrapbooking.
I've made cards since my teens (a fair few years). My first attempts at stamping were a disaster, but I've got the hang of things over the years - but have now fallen in love with digi stamps, which I colour with my lovely ProMarkers! I find colouring so theraputic, although I think Ian would prefer me to find a more productive form of relaxation - like the housework lol.
As well as cardmaking, I'm an avid scrapbooker (both traditional and digi) and a keen (and improving) photographer. I started work as a Driving Instructor in March, so am looking forward to my pupils passing their tests so I can make some congratulations cards lol.


She created this gorgeous card for using

Isn't this awesome!!
Thanks so much Babs for being our guest designer this week!
There is still time to join in the
Don't forget to use a MPS image, I freebie is provided.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Barbara! Terrific coloring and details. It's great getting to know you here. Thank you for being a wonderful Guest DT. Enjoy your weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! You did an amazing job on this image. Congrats on being guest designer. I think you showcased the image very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, great card, so unusual and I do love this image. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. Thanks for letting us get to know you. Congrats on your guest DT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being Guest Designer Barbara! What a great card - so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being our guest designer, your card is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, your card is amazing, what gorgeous coloring and colors, thank you so much for being our guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Barbara! Beautiful color combination and layout! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete