Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lizzy Miller - Guest Designer

I'm late, again!!
Sorry about that. This week has simply gotten away from me. I  can't believe it is Thursday already. I meant to have this posted this morning.
We have a very special guest with us this week
7 year old, 
LIZZY MILLER
We have been honored to have her mother, Rhonda and her older sister, Abby as guest designers in the past.
This entire family is very TALENTED!

So let's hear about Lizzy!


My name is Lizzy and I am 7 years old.  I will be starting 2nd grade next week and am very excited.  I just love spending time with my mom and sister doing crafts and making cards.  I've been crafting with my mom for as long as I can remember.  I love to add embellishments and bling to my creations whenever my mom let's me use her stash.  I also like to play outside on the swings and go to the park.  My favorite place to visit is the zoo.

Now look at this gorgeous card Lizzy
created using Eva the Glam Mermaid.


Thanks so much Lizzy for your inspiration this week! 

There is still time to join the Vintage challenge,
just use a MPS image!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation, Lizzy!! The dolphins are a perfect accent for the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzy what a beautiful creation!!!! You are very talented! We are so glad you are our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lizzy! Lovely coloring, design and dolphins. Thank you for being our Guest DT. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your card is beautiful! You are VERY talented! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy, your card is gorgeous! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week, and good luck at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy, wonderful card you've made! Love it! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizzy! Thank you for being our guest designer this week, you are so talented! I love your Eva card, what a gorgeous job you did coloring her and I love the dolphins! Thanks, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete