Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MPS TUESDAY FREEBIE - NEW RELEASES - 50% OFF SALE

"GONE FISHIN' WITH DAD" DIGITAL STAMP SET
"GARDEN GODDESS" DIGITAL STAMP SET
Happy MPS Freebie, Release and 50% off Sale Day!

I'm sorry that I missed posting consistently over the last month or so but petsitting has been awfully busy lately but at least I have been able to get a little bit of artwork done and to finally have a sale for you!

I am having a WEEK LONG 50% OFF SALE TODAY THRU NEXT TUESDAY, APRIL 23rd AT MIDNIGHT PST at my ETSY SHOP! NO CODES NEEDED - YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED  AFTER YOUR PURCHASE IS COMPLETE.

First, I have a NEW Gone Fishin' Father's Day Set

and a NEW "Garden Goddess" digital stamp set that I'm so excited about!

Most of the the images are available seperate from the set.

AND I have lots of new images in the shop so I hope you have lots of fun shopping this week!








Hope you like the new sets and of course my new Mother's Day Rubber Stamp Set is now available from SNS!



My latest Rubber Stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle called, "Mother's Love"  is Available HERE and there are lots of other "rubber stamp candy" there as well!

And all my digital stamps are available for purchase at Sparkle N Sprinkle with no waiting, you can download them right after your purchase!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Michelle. This bear is real nice. It is good to be busy. :) Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. The bear is really cute! I'll check out your Etsy shop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these sets. It's been a while since I visited the shop, so many new and fun images. Thank you for the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute bear!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet bear! I think he would look so adorable on a Get Well card! :)

    ReplyDelete