Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Challenge 33..............3Ps

Hey everyone!!  I want to give a great big thank you to all of you who participated in our challenge last week.  Of course you all did a fabulous job!  It's time for a new challenge and this week we are going to challenge you to use....

3P's

3 Different Papers (designer and or cardstock)
3 Pearls
3 Elements that have a color that starts with P (can be different colors as long as it starts with P)

And of course you have to use a Michelle Perkett image :)
 
The design team has created some awesome eye candy for you this week.

First we have this darling card from Nancy.............

Next is this gorgeous card from Ileana.................

Next we have this stunner from Jean..............

And of course lastly you have little ol' me!!!  :)


There you go....you have your challenge and you have your inspiration so, what are you waiting for!?!  I hope you will join us this week and show us your 3P's plus a Perkett!!  :)

The winner of this challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Michelle Perkett Studio's Etsy store.

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see your creations soon!!!


21 comments:

  1. OMG, what a fun challenge this week you guys!! And what amazing eye candy!! I am giddy!!:) I love the 3 P's plus Perkett, Tammy!!:)

    Thank you Nancy, Ileana, Jean and Tammy for your gorgeous inspiration this week!!:)

    Cant wait to see what you all do with this one!! Have fun everyone!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards ladies! What great inspiration for all of us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used your Goldilocks image from CDAC today, but can't enter since I have no pearls on the one that has three papers. thanks for the challenge, though. Will be back. Thanks for becoming a follower...I reciprocated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! The cards are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards ladies!!!! Super challenge for these super images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how FUN! Thanks for inviting me to come play Michelle =) I will try to get in on this this week. And thank you so much for the freebie--she's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what great DT inspirations... I just posted my entry so let me know what you think.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pattie, your Penny card is to die for!! How cute is this!! OMG, I love it!! Thank you for such a beautiful entry!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Michelle. I had so much fun with this card.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh Pattie! I simply LOVE your creation! wonderful card! thanks so much for playing, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pattie G, your card ROCKS!! LOOOVE that =) I think mine didn't quite turn out as I hoped. I will try to do another tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Kristine, I LOVE your Penelope card! I think its perfect!! I'd love to see another one of your beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for joining us Kristine, it was great to have your talents with us!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great fun Michelle...cute image and great p's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bev! I love your Penny card! I'm so glad you joined us and glad you had fun with our challenge!! Thanks, Bev!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful samples Ladies! What a fun challenge! ..my first time playing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tammy! So happy to have you join in the fun with us this week! Your birthday card is just gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us this week, Tammy!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Claire! your Juniper and Cecilia card is gorgeous!! I was having trouble leaving a comment at your blog so I'll try later!! Thank you for such a wonderful entry this week! LOVE it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shelley, I love your Bloom, Grow, Live card!! Its so pretty!!:) Thank you for another gorgeous entry to our challenge this week, Shelley!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Peggy! OMG, your birthday card for the queen is gorgeous!! I love your red and black color palette!! Thank you for such a lovely entry and thank you for joining us this week for our challenge!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Michelle... I LURVE your images.. I just hope that I do them justice. I'm looking forward to playing more now that I found you! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete