Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OUR CHALLENGE 33 WINNER IS.....


Congratulations, Kristine!!!

Kristine was our random winner this week! A lovely "RELAX" card indeed!!:) Thank you for playing with us this week, Kristine! It was great to have you!! Please email me to recieve your prize!!:)

Thanks to everyone who joined our challenge this week and a big thank you to our DT for their amazing creativity!!:)

Hope you all will join us this week for our Stitch in Time challenge!!:)

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 7
Result:
2
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

5 comments:

  1. Oh wowie, I can't believe I WON! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! =) What a lovely way to start my day! I'll email you right now. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I don't know how to email you, so hope you can contact me through this comment, LOL. My email is breach4@msn.com--thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete