Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge #36... Stair Step Card

Wow, what wonderful creations we had last week! Congrats to Ann our winner... Also thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful inspirations. 
Now on to our next challenge.
This week we want to see Stair Step Cards. There are many great tutorials on the Internet and here is one that I found very helpful. Click here for tutorial. It can be a regular Stair Step Card or a Side Step Card. Just remember to use a Michelle Perkett image on your card somewhere. A Michelle Perkett Studio image is required for all MPS challenges. If you don't have one of Michelle's images you can find a freebie here or visit her shop to purchase one here. The challenge starts now and ends on Monday July 5th at 5PM CDT. The winner will receive a $10. voucher to use at Michelle's Etsy store. 
Let's take a look at what the Design Team created this week as your inspirations. If you click on their names you can visit their blogspots and see other views of their cards.

Lynne created this adorable Side Step Card using Michelle's image called Sleepytime fairy.

Rhonda made this adorable Side Step Card and used Michelle's image called Ballerina Bunny.

Terri created this sweet Stair Step Card using Michelle's image called Goldielocks.


Pattie (that's me) created this colorful Side Step Card and used Michelle's Just Breathe Mermaid image.

Now it is your turn, so get your thinking caps on and Create! Just leave your link to your creation here:

Thank You

29 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh ladies. What fabulous cards. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You girls rocked this one!! Beautiful cards!! Thank you ladies for your amazing creativity and for such a fun challenge this week!!:) Cant wait to see everyone's creations!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so BEAUTIFUL girls!! Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't play in last week's--time got away from me. I love side step and have some hot images from MPS *wink* Cross my fingers and hope to play soon! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnig cards, ladies:O) Lovely inspiration, can't wait to se everyone's cards.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOLLY MOLEY- the DT is amazing! WOW!! So, now who needs my address to mail me this deliciousness?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job ladies! i'm going to try this one if I get some time!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWSERS!!! I need to remember this challenge tomorrow. No more crafting tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are all fabulous! wow! wow! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW gorgeous creations Ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohooo, guess I'm first!! I just might make another! ;P Thanks for a FUN challenge girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristine, I just left you a message. Thanks for joining us this week and you did a wonderful job with this challenge.

    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristine, you are so fast!!:) I love it! What a gorgeous card you created! So whimsical and fun!!:)Thank you for joining us this week, Kristine!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bev, I just adore your creation! The girls are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bev! This is so cute!! I love all the little bathing beauties in your stair step card!! So cute!!:) Thank you for playing along with us this week, Bev!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! You ladies definately outdid yourselves this week! What splendid creations! Hope I can "step" up to the challenge and find some time to create something, but after seeing all of these it will pale in comparision!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Patricia, your card is just stunning!! I love it!! Thank you for joining us this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now grandmalee, I've seen your blog now, and know how very talented you are! heeheee... LOVE your card from last week's challenge! And Bev... yours is fantabulous with using all 3 images to create a whole scene--LOVE IT!

    Patricia, going to your blog right now to see this beauty up close and personal! IT looks AMAZING!! Oh I can't wait for more peeps to play, this is such a fun challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, as promised, here I am again! Hope you like what I've done with Olive, hehe. It isn't easy living up to such gorgeous DT creations, but I try to do my own thing, with whatever theme I need to work on.
    ;) Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Patricia, Sandi and Melissa... These are great entries. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  20. Melissa!! Your Eva card is so stunning! I'm crazy about the colors you chose!! Thank you so much for another gorgeous entry this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandi, your Olive sandcastle card is fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Finished my card yesterday and have added it here now! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Elenor!! Your Olive card is so cute! I love it!!:) Such a wonderful entry! Welcome and thank you for playing along with us this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. H Jasmine! I love your card with Olive playing at the beach!!:) Thank you for joining us this week and for another beautiful creation!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Kerstin! What a colorful and fun card with Olive! Thank you for joining us again this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sandy! Your Olive card is awesome!! I love it!! Welcome and thank you for joining us this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Wow... Elenor. I love your card. Thanks for playing with us this week

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kerstin, I just love this card. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete