Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BINGO CHALLENGE

Tuesday is here already!!
Did I hear someone holler BINGO!
This week we have a BINGO CHALLENGE for you!


The idea is you choose a line of ingredients for your card or if you're feeling brave use all 9 for a full house!!

These are all things we love to play with, so I'm sure you will have no trouble finding some laying around!

Now let's see what the Mermaids have created for us...


Andrea


Claire


Elenor


Sharon



Karen



Jenn



Don't forget to use a MPS image for your creation to be eligible for the prize! You can find some freebie at the group on PCP or check out the Etsy shop for all the fabulous images!



Our challenge time line is from today, May 31 and ends Monday, June 6th, at 5:00 PM MST.
A winner will be chosen randomly at that time and an announcement made!


11 comments:

  1. Terrific bingo board! I enjoyed this challenge and seeing everyone's gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, this is a great challenge idea! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT cards!! Thanks for the chance to play along this week - I had so much fun. I've linked my card to the the entry list above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally outwitted blogger and can make comments again:) What a fun challenge girls, I love the bingo theme and just am blown away by your cards this week, thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT cards, what a fab range of images.

    I've linked my card up, but I made a mistake first time round, so you can disregard my first entry (no. 6) as only the second link (no. 7) works. Sorry!

    CoB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo black out! Just linked up my image. Thanks so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge girlies. Everyone's cards are just beautiful.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just linked up my card for this fun challenge! Thank you for coming up with such a great idea. These are lovely card creations, ladies! Sooo love MPS images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge & fabulous inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous inspirational cards! Just uploaded my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these cards! Very inspirational!

    Stephen
    Play Online Bingo - http://www.play4bingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete