Thursday, June 2, 2011

Anne Baity - Guest Designer

Welcome to our weekly Guest Designer post.


This week we have the
 very talented Anne Baity. 
And here is a little...


My real name is Kerry Baity, but I go by Anne online...   My blog is AnnesCardChallenges....
I am 31 years young and a Virgo... I have been scrapbooking/  cardmaking for 4 years; but have been interested in Art since I was really young...
I enjoy reading.. I am currently reading P.C. Cast: House of Night: Awakened...
I am the pround mother of two tuxedo Cats (they look like they are wearing Tuxedos)...

And here is Anne's gorgeous easel card...


and the front view

 
Thanks Anne!

Don't forget to join our Bingo Challenge this week!
There is still plenty of time.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on being the Guest Designer this week Anne! I love your easel card and the MPS image you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty easel card, Anne! Thanks for being our guest designer this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing easel card Anne! Thank you for the inspiration. Your tuxedo cats sound adorable. have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, thank you for being our guest DT this week, we love your Camille easel card! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne. Wow, your card is great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the coloring is fabulous. Congrats on being the Guest Designer Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Anne! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete