Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cleah Ordona - Guest Designer

It's Guest Designer time once again.

This week we are privileged to have Cleah Ordona with us.
 She has two awesome creations to share with you, but first let's read a little bit about Cleah....

 It's such a thrill for me to be a guest designer here! I am an accountant by profession but right now, I'm a full housewife to a very loving husband and mom to two sweet but sometimes demanding teenagers-son & daughter.
My first attempt at cardmaking was about 2 years ago when my daughter asked me to make cupcake-shaped cards for her classmates. I made my own design and they all love their cards. It was only last year when I discovered digital stamps and was amazed with the lovely designs from so many wonderful blogs one of which is Michelle Perkett Studios. By playing along with the challenges, it's true indeed that "Practice makes perfect."
 
Now take a look at these absolutely perfect cards...
for her creations.

There is still time to join our Wing challenge this week.
Just make sure you use a MPS image.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the light blue, lovely execution of the layout, and beautiful coloring! Thanks for beingthe Guest DT. You Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelley for the fab spotlight here! Truly an honor for me. Thanks too Karen for your wonderful comment. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! You are soo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful cards - love how you combined the bridesmaid fairy with Thomas, too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, ladies you all made my day! Thank you so much.; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to get to know a little about you Cleah. Your cards are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Cleah, and it's great getting to know you here! Thank you for being our Guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cleah, your cards are absolutely perfect! I love your fairy bridesmaid cards and just love how you added Thomas, too! Gorgeous cards as always, Cleah thank you for being our guest designer this week!

    Thank you to Shelley for another fun post, we love reading all about our members!

    ReplyDelete