Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stephanie George- Guest Designer

Hello! Welcome back to another super talented guest designer. This week we are lucky to have Stephanie George with us. She has created not one, not two, but three fabulous cards for us using Hannah the Flower Goddess! 
Now let's read a little bit about Stephanie...


I have been crafting since I was 5 (or that is my last memory) when I made the duck out of popcorn kernels and construction paper...I think that just told my age. I am married and live in a small town in Indiana. I have a white Siberian Husky who is my child now (and she is spoiled) since my boys are grown and on their own. I have been making cards for my friends and family since I was 20 that were mostly quilling. Quilling is my passion. My grandmother taught me to keep my hands busy and out of her dishes while she was cooking. I am so glad to see it coming back into the crafting scene. I also enjoy Crocheting, knitting, plastic canvas and macrame.
 Thanks so much Stephanie!!

Now look at these fabulous creations


 Aren't these just gorgeous!!
Thanks Stephanie for being our Guest Designer this week.
Make sure you all join our Flowers Galore challenge this week. We love to see your creations!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I love your quilling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards Stephanie! All of the coloring, details and designs are beautiful, and I love the quilled flowers! Thank you for being our Guest DT :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week Stephanie! Your cards are just stunning! Gorgeous colors and detailing!

    Thanks for another great Designer spotlight this week, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning cards Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked the Guest spot this week!
    I especially Love the irredescence in the 1st card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - thank you for being our guest designer this week! :)

    ReplyDelete