Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mary Johnson - Guest Designer

Welcome! 
It has been so easy finding such talented
 ladies to be our Guest Designers each week! 
This week we are lucky to  have
with us,  to share her gorgeous work.

And here is a little about Mary....

I was born in Hong Kong and came to England when I was 2 years old.  I now live in a small village in East Sussex with my husband Steve although I work in Central London.  We have been together for nearly 15 years and we have two Yellow Labradors called Poppy and Lulu.  Most of all we love going for long walks along the coast.  I never considered myself to be creative but found cardmaking through a friend several years ago - I’ve now got the crafting bug BIG time!  I started my own blog in July 2009 as a way to challenge myself - I like to experiment, using different mediums and techniques.  But what I love most of all about blogging are the great new friends I’ve made!  

And here is Mary's beautiful card...

for her Father's Day Card. Isn't it great. I love it!
Thanks Mary for being with us this week.
I hope you all join our Father's Day Challenge this week.

8 comments:

  1. Mary,
    This is so stinkin' cute! Love the layout and color combination, and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - how cute is this?!? Love it - thanks for being our guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Mary! Great design, coloring and title arrangement! Those papers are perfect for the Cal image. Thank you for being our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love knowing more about Mary! She is just the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre card is so awesome, Mary! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week, so nice to get to know you better, thank you for sharing and I just love your Cal card, so fun and colorful! Love your doggie names, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Mary! Congrats on being a Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Mary, congrats on being the guest designer this week! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for having me, everyone!! You are all toooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete