Thursday, November 4, 2010

Magnificent Mermaid Thursday!


We are almost through all of our magnificent mermaids!
  Today I’d like to introduce you to Margie!

Margie, are you married do you have kids or any pets?
Yes, I’m Married but with no kids.
I have one doggie Negro and one little kitty named Michito.

Do you have a job outside of stamping?
At the moment I don’t have a job outside of stamping.

How did you get into stamping?
I got into stamping when I saw all the amazing techniques from
Tim Holtz at Ranger Company.

Can you tell us about your favorite embellishment and why you like it?
My favorite embellishments are Metal Charms or Gems.

Do you have a favorite stamp set from Michelle Perkett Studio?
My favorite stamp is all the amazing Digi Stamps from Michelle.

How would you describe your stamping style?
My style I would say is contemporary style or I apply clean and straight
shapes to my card or projects.

What’s your favorite part of stamping?
My favorite part…oh la la… I love to create different layers with Glimmer mist,
before I start stamping or I do create a background paper on the computer or
using other materials on paper or cardstock, before I start stamping any new techniques.

Do you have a favorite non-card type project?
My favorite non-card projects are Mini Gift Boxes or Mini Ornaments for Christmas Trees.

Have you been published?
Yes, I’ve been published in K-Joi Studios Newsletter several times for the Hybrid Projects I create and at Memory Makers Online Idea Gallery.

What is your favorite coloring medium and why?
My favorite coloring mediums are Distress Inks from Tim Holtz and Crayola Coloring Markers.

Tell us about your blog, is it all stamping, or a mix of other things?
My Blog is a mix from many Projects including Hybrid Projects, Mini Boxes, Digital Layouts, Digital Cards, Cards and more.
To visit Margie's blog and see more of her wonderful art work here's a link: http://creativityplace24.blogspot.com/



I hope you enjoyed getting to know Margie a little better as much as I have!  
We have an "Under The Sea" challenge going on this week and you still have time to make a project and enter, read more about it here.



3 comments:

  1. It's so great to know more about you Margie! Beautiful card and I'm a Tim Holtz fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, its so much fun reading all about you and your love of crafting! I just love your Stella card, its got so many beautiful elements, colors and bling!! We are so honored to have such a lovely and talented Mermaid as a part of Michelle Perkett Studio!! Thank you for sharing!

    And thank you to Jan for another lovely Magnificent Mermaid post this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to find out more about you Margie! Your card is wonderful, I love the way you've coloured Stella.
    Claire xx
    PS I'm addicted to glimmer mists too

    ReplyDelete