Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spotlight Saturday Sale!

Spotlight Saturday Sale!

Hi it's me again. And this time on the right day!
So I hope that you are stopping by to see what's up for this day.
Well today it's Tammy's turn to tell a little about her Christmas Traditions.

Tammy:

Spending quality time with family and friends. We do a lot of cooking, baking and even make a few different candies.
I love Christmas movies...So every year I watch The Sound of Music, A Christmas Carol and my all time favorite is It's a Wonderful life!!
My husband and I always get bundle up and walk around our neighborhood and look at all the Christmas lights, we do that often...I love Christmas lights.
Christmas Eve is a big gathering...a huge meal. Before we eat, we go around the table and each person will say what they are Thankful for...we have been doing this for years. ....These are just a few of my family's traditions.

Tammy thanks for sharing this with us and giving a glimps into your life!

And today we have another image in the spotlight and that is going to be on sale from today!

DIGITAL STAMP - HOLLY THE CHRISTMAS FRIENDSHIP FAIRY

She is really my favorite image for this time of year.

And the girls made some stunning things with this fabulous Fairy!

Holly Fairy

And Tammy made this card with Holly in these vibrant colors!

DS-Holly-byandrea

Now isn't she sparkly and fabulous, made byAndrea!


with hand embrodery in the snowflakes on the dp. by Marion

And Melissa made this fantastic card with lovely colors!

This beautu is made by Claire! I love it that the branch goes on!

Marilyn made this stunning card with Holly. Look at the fluffy fur at her coat!

Little gift bag with other colors used on the Fairy and snow on the branches by Marion

I hope that you all love her and find inspiration from the examples of the DT Team!
Please show and tell us what your Christmas traditions are!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! And those hand embroidered snowflakes are incredible! Love all the different color combo's. I gotta get mine out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    It was so nice to read about your christmas Tammy, thanks for taking the time to share this with us! Love how different Holly looks in all the cards, wonderful job ladies!
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Wonderful to see all the variety! It was great hearing about your traditions Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these creations are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is such a wonderful post! What incredibly gorgeous creations with Holly! Thank you ladies for all of your Holly inspiration!! Wow, so beautiful!!

    Tammy, I love all of your traditions, especially bundling up to go look at all the decorations and having everyone share what they are grateful for! I love that!:) Thank you for sharing with us!

    And thank you to Marion for another beautiful Spotlight Saturday post!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DT inspired me again. I toodled over to the Esty store, purchased Holly, and 2 other MPS designs.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank you all for the lovely comments! this inspires me to make more of these post!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete