Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spotlight Sunday

Spotlight Satur....eh... Sunday!

Ok... here is the regular post. I'm sorry that it's a day later than you girls normally expect it. But I've been ill last week and couldn't get out off bed in time to make you the normal post.

But after finally getting new medications on Friday I'm able to be up for a while today.
So I decided to make a quick and little stop here at the blog.

Did you all went to the party last Thursday at the SNR group? 
You didn't.... and You did!!!! 
Well for those who missed it... there was another releaseparty!
Yes... there is nothing wrong with your eyes... 
New Images!!!!
We have a new familymembers here!!


I so love these images!!!!! And you know what... I hope I will be feeling better soon so I can start coloring them and make cards with them. They are to good to let them stay in 
From tomorrow you can buy them there. 
And make sure to come back monday to see who the winner of the running Challenge "Let's be Thankful"will be.
Oh and Tuesday.... Yes Jan and her Mermaid Team have a brand new challenge ready for you girls!
Thanks for stopping by and please let us know what you think of our new familymembers!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear you're feeling better Marion,
    love and hugs
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, I'm so glad that you are feeling better, please take good care of yourself and rest, rest, rest!!:) Healing hugs from me and all the doggies!! Take good care of yourself!

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Girls, thanks for all the lovely words and healing thoughts! I so appreciate them!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better really soon! Your new digi stamps collection is terrific. I just posted an Artist Trading Card I made featuring your lovely Willow Autumn Fairy stamp at http://gonescrapbooking.com/IvySwanATCs.html :) Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Gone Scrapbooking! Your ATC with Willow is gorgeous!!:)

    ReplyDelete