Thursday, November 25, 2010

Previously Released Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!
I thought it would be fun to revisit some of Michelle's previously released images again today.  I've been looking through our design team's photo albums and picking out some beautiful cards for you.  
 Andrea featuring Christmas Fairy
Marion featuring Air
Claire featuring Under Sea Friends
Margie featuring Happy Birthday Sweetie
Melissa featuring Alice's Tea Party For One
 I hope you've enjoyed seeing these beautiful cards today using previously released Michelle Perkett Studio images.  I've included a link in each image name so you can find them easily at Michelle's Etsy store.

...and don't forget about our "Happy Holidays" challenge, you still have time!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Thank you so much too, for including one of my cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love to see all these beauties back again here! Thanks for showing them again!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great creations. It's fun to revisit these images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are all so beautiful!! I remember each of these gorgeous creations and never get tired of seeing them again!! Thank you ladies for all of your amazing creativity that you've shared with us at MPS!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so fantastically beautiful! i wish I could afford to purchase some stamps but I am not in that position at the moment so I have included what I have. Please don't be offended...I love your site and your womyn images are OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete