Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blog Hop winners!!

Hi everyone and Happy Easter!! A big thank you to everyone who took part in our fun Easter Bunny Blog Hop last weekend. It was a real treat to see so many beautiful creations with Michelles's gorgeous images.
Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us too, I hope you enjoyed it!


Anyway down to business, the lucky winners from the Secret Bunny questions are:
Jenn's winner: Scrapweaver
Marion's winner: Ali (Aqualeiga's escape)
Andrea's winner: Skye (Ramblings of a Creative Mum)
Karen: Rhonda Miller (Rhonda's Place to Share)

Congratulations ladies!! Our secret bunnies will be emailing you with your prize :-)
Happy Easter everyone
from Michelle and all the DT mermaids xx

7 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so excited. Congrats to the other ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all. Rhonda, I have emailed yours. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Can't believe it! Congrats to the other winners, and big thanks to the mermaids for a fab blog hop! ;) Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of our winners! Thank you all for being a part of our Easter Hop! Happy Easter, everyone!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am very excited - thank you sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.....I was just wondering if Marion needed my email address to send my prize (as I've not heard from her.......?) Just let me know and I'll let you have it. Thanks so much! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete