Thursday, April 21, 2011

Valerie Rankins - Guest DT

Happy Thursday!! I just love these Guest DT posts. 
They have been so much fun.  All the ladies have been so creative!

This week we are privileged to have Valerie Rankins with us.
Here is her beautiful card...
Isn't this Grace beautiful,
 you can find the image at Michelle's Etsy shop.

And here is a little bit about Valerie...

I'm a happily married empty nest Mom to 2 sons and 4 bonus daughters, I have a beautiful granddaughter and two very handsome grandsons. My grandchildren make life all worth while, they are the sunshine of my days..We have a rescue Labradoodle named Fenway, we got him to try and fill that void that our children left when they all flew the nest. He is a joy and keeps us very busy.. I have lived in Maine my whole life and work as a Paralegal and my husband (Michael) is a 911 Dispatcher.

My Dear Husband just turned one of our spare bedrooms into a craft room for me. I often ask him if he regrets that as I spend so much time in there. I have been scrapbooking since my kids were babies, so about 24 years. I love stamps and enjoy coloring them with my Prismacolor Pencils then blending with mineral spirits. My favorite is just paper crafting in general, anything from cards, mini albums to explosion boxes. I love trying new projects and techniques.
Thank you to Michelle Perkett for having me as a guest designer, I Love her stamps, she is a absolutely fabulous artist!

Thanks Valerie for being our guest designer this week!

Don't forget about our Anything Goes Challenge,
make sure you use a MPS image!

7 comments:

  1. Great card Valerie! Well done for being guest designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Valerie! Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you, Valerie - beautiful card! Love your dog's name (I'm from Massachusetts - hee hee). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Valerie! It's a pleasure to meet you and see your inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Valerie, thanks for being our GDT! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie, thank you for being our Guest designer this week, your Grace card is gorgeous and thank you for sharing with us, I loved getting to know you and am giggling reading that you have a dog named, Fenway! I grew up in Burlington and am going to see the Sox tomorrow night in Anaheim:)

    Thank you, Shelley for another fun Thursday post!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valerie, what a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for being our Guest designer, its lovely to 'meet' you
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete