Thursday, April 14, 2011

Danni Bindel Guest DT

Welcome to another Guest Designer Thursday.
This week we are excited to have Danni Bindel
 as our Guest DT.

Just look at this gorgeous creation featuring Happy Easter Bunny.

And here is a little bit about Danni...

I'm a SAHM to Matthew who is 9 and Annabelle who is 6. US Army wife to Sam and we will celebrate our 12th anniversary on May 1st. We just moved to Fort Lewis, Washington and are loving it so far. Our last duty station was Fort Bliss, Texas so this is quite the change from the desert. We also have 2 dogs, Freckles and Daisy and I just got a friend for my craft room, Jade the parakeet.
I started scrapbooking about 13 years ago and swore I'd never stamp....then about 6 years ago I hosted a TAC (The Angel Company) party and I was hooked! I signed up to be a demonstrator that next day..hehe.
Now-a-days I stamp almost daily, it's my passion!! I love stamps and paper and copics and etc.and etc!! LOL! I love it all!!
A big thank you to Michelle Perkett for having me as a guest designer as I just {adore} her stamps!

Thanks Danni for being our Guest DT this week! 

8 comments:

  1. Danni what a gorgeous card and your colouring is just beautiful - love the designer papers too!! Congrats on being Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni what a stunning card you made! I love the shading in her skirt! Just adorable! So great that you're out GDT this week! Have fun girl!
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Danni - thanks for being our guest designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danni,
    This is beautiful! I love the choice of pattern paper, and layout. And your coloring of the bunny is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Danni what a gorgeous card! I love the colours and those bps are stunning! Thanks for being our guest designer this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danni :). Your spring card is awesome! I love the design and the cheerful colors you chose. It's great to get to know you here. Wishing you and your husband a happy 12 year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I just love that paper you've used for the background. Congrats on being the guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danni, thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! Your bunny card is so gorgeous! I love your coloring and the paper and butterflies! So nice to hear all about you and your family and I hope you are all settled into your new home in Washington! Thanks, Danni!

    Thank you to Shelley for another fun Designer Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete