Thursday, April 28, 2011

Saskia Smits- Guest Designer

Hi ladies!! Hope you all are having a fabulous week.
Can you believe it's the end of April!? This month seemed to fly by.

This week I'm happy to have Saskia Smits
 with us as our Guest Designer.

Look at this gorgeous card she created featuring
Don't you just love this color combo! 

And here is a little bit about Sas...

I'm Saskia Smits from the Netherlands and 41 summers young. I'm married with Peter since 2004........but we are living thougher since 1988. We are living in a little city called Veghel and don't have any childeren.
I'm working full time as a technical administrative employee.
I started crafting somewhere around 1995.......first 3d-cards and after a couple of years I started to make other things. I love to scrap and make cards.
Also reading a book, hanging on the couch with a very good movie and enjoy live with my friends are my favourite things to do.

Thanks Sas for being our guest designer this week!

Make sure you join us for this week's 
Turquoise/Brown Challenge. 
We would love to see your creation,
 make sure you use a MPS image .

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Saskia - congrats on being the guest designer this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card, Saskia - thanks for being our guest designer this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous! Congrats on the guest spot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!!
    Your coloring is excellent, and I love the pearl frame. Thanks for being our MPS guest designer this week. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to get to know a little about you Sas. What a gorgeous card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sas :). Thank you for sharing this gorgeous card with us! I enjoyed learning more about you and seeing your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sas, your card is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week, its wonderful to get to know you!:)

    Thank you for another fun post, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete