Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Bunny Blog Hop order


Its nearly time for our fab ‘Easter Bunny Blog Hop’, I’m really looking forward to it and its great to see some new faces joining us for the blog hop!!  Its going to be a lot of fun and get us all in the mood to celebrate Easter.
Here’s the blog hop order:
Michelle’s personal blog  http://www.michelleperkett.blogspot.com/

Wow its great to see so many people taking part in the blog hop :-)
 Along the way you'll find some fun Easter trivia questions on some of the DT members blogs, all you have to do to win a fab Easter freebie stamp from Michelle is answer the questions  as you hop around!
We'll be starting the blog hop on Saturday so if you can post on your blog by midnight on Friday then everyones posts should be up for the start of the blog hop :-)
See you at the hop!!
Claire xx



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for organizing this great event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , this will be so much fun........:))
    What time should the post be up ??
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this! Thanks for having me! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for organizing our bunny hop, Claire! I cant wait for this weekend to see everyone's posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Thanks for organizing! Can we cut and paste the order on our blogs so people can hop from there?
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ladies, yes that will be fine - if you want to paste the blog hop order on your post that will help people along the way
    Thanks everyone for taking part, its going to be so much fun!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently without a printer, and cannot get access to one in time for the blog hop :( I am really disappointed, as I was really looking forward to joining in, I LOVE Michelle's artwork! I guess you will need to remove my name from the blog hop, as I am unable to create my card, but I will still post about it on my blog and will DEFFO join in next time! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete