Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Mermaids in our team!!!!

We're doing a big happy dance here.....
Today is the day that we share with you who will be our new teamies here!!!!

Before I tell you more about it... first I want to thank all you fantastic ladies and all the entries that you gave us. It was such a hard time for Michelle to make her decision!!! 
Personally... I was glad not to have to make that decision... (little giggle)

So now it's time to introduce the new Mermaids to you all!

Welcome

My Photo

My Photo

Please go to their blogs and give them a warm welcome! We are so proud that they are going to join our team and help us spread the word about the beautiful Digital Stamps from
 Michelle Perkett!


And this are the faces of the Mermaids that stayed on the team:
My Photo Shelley
 Marion
 Mari
My Photo Pauline


 Andrea
 Claire
Next week the new girls will tell you a little bit more about themselves.. this way you get to know them a little bit better.

And go check us out on Facebook!

thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment
xxx


9 comments:

  1. Hi All,
    I am so thrilled to be a part of this fabulous team! Thank you again for the fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big warm welcome to all our lovely new mermaids!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm so looking forward to this, glad to be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our new mermaids, Irene, Jenn, Karen, Elenor, Sharon and Wendy! We are so happy to have you as a part of Michelle Perkett Studio!

    And a big thank you to Marion, Shelley, Mari, Claire, Andrea and Pauline for joining us for another 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to be a part of this team! =)
    I should have sent a photo, that's old!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls,
    Glad you like the post and I'm so glad that we are a team together. We already are a little warm family! Thanks for making that happen!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am super excited to be part of this wonderful DT - already feels like "home"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, I'm honored to be part of this fabulous team!

    ReplyDelete