Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rhonda Miller - Guest DT

This week we would like to welcome Rhonda Miller
as our Special Guest Designer.

Rhonda created this gorgeous card using
Bloom Grow Live.
 You can find the image here in
Michelle's Etsy Shop.


And here is a little bit about Rhonda....

I'm Rhonda Miller from Grantsville, UT. I have been married for 12 years and we have 4 wonderful children ages 2, 6, 8 and 10. I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my family. I love to craft and have been doing it since high school, when a friend invited me to a stamp party.  I loved it and have been doing it ever since. I have mostly been into card making, but also do cross stitch, plastic canvas and have started doing altered items as well. I have even gotten my kids started and they love to play along in challenges, etc... with me.  My favorite embellishments are flowers and bling.  I just have a hard time saying a project is finished without one or the other.

Thanks Rhonda for being our guest DT this week!
We love seeing your beautiful creations.

Don't forget to enter our
One lucky winner will receive an image
of their choice from Michelle's Etsy store.

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Rhonda! Great image!! Welldone for being a this weeks Guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda :). Beautiful spring card! It's great to get to know you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda,
    Perfect timing for this lovely Spring card. Beaautiful coloring job, and great paper selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Rhonda, a great GDT card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and how great to read more about you and how you started your stamping and crafting, Rhonda! Thank you for being our Guest designer this week and Thanks to Shelley for another awesome Thursday post:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super card! Congrats on the GDT spot. WTG.

    ReplyDelete