Thursday, March 3, 2011

Previously Released Thursday

Hi! Well this is my first Previously Released Thursday post, and I am excited to share some of  my favorite MPS images with you.

My all time favorite MPS image is Soulmates.

It is such a beautiful image and the verse is so perfect for it.

Next  up is Guinevre
Isn't she just the sweetest!

And last but not least for this week is Alice.
She is so cute!!

Don't forget about the Buttons & Bows Challenge this week.
We love to see all your creations!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley,
    Great post you made! I love each and every card you show here!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Alice and the matching paper with her dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, I love your post and all of these lovely cards! Wonderful to see them again! Thanks for the memories!:)

    ReplyDelete