Monday, March 28, 2011

Winner of the Brown and Blue challenge!

I'm late... I'm late... 
Why?? well eehhh... to be honest... it is so warm and sunny over here in The Netherlands
that I was sitting on my balcony with a good book and enjoyed the sun....
And suddenly, while reading I thougt of announcing the winner of this week!

Just in time....

And what a fantastic projects and cards there were in this challenge! Oh My it was an inspiration for me! But enough chit chat here is the winner of this week!



Congratulations Sarah! Please contact Michelle for claiming your prize!

Now you all make sure to come back tomorrow for the new challenge that will be played again!

Big thanks for the work you made!
Hugs
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah :-D. Gorgeous card! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card! Well done Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Congrats Sarah!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I was so thrilled to see I had won! I've sent an email to Michelle using the email address she sent me my last delivery of digi stamps with. Hope it's the right one! xx

    ReplyDelete